Have Your Sites Set on
Checkers & Rally’s?
There are plenty of reasons brokers and dealers decide to have Checkers & Rally’s built on their lots. Interested? Submit your site for consideration by filling out the form below!
10,000 within 1 mile
25,000 within 2 miles
50,000 within 3 miles
- Primary Street Traffic: 25,000 vehicles per day
- Posted Speed Limit: 40 mph
- Number of traffic lanes: Four (4)
- Site Size: 125’ frontage x 175’ depth
- Preferred location: Corner, far side of signalized intersection of the PM side
- Alternative location(s): Mid-Block with high visibility and breaks in traffic
- Mid-Block on shopping center pad site
- Corner – Near side of signalized intersection
- Ingress/Egress: 2 curb cuts off primary street
- 1 curb cut off secondary street
5,000 within 1 mile
10,000 within 2 miles
20,000 within 3 miles
- No medians with dedicated left turn lane
- Accessibility: Access to trade area should not be constrained by natural or manmade barriers
- Visibility: At least 600 feet visibility to the street signage and 300 feet to the building
- Signage: Pylon Sign with reader board
- Building signage
- Directional signage for drive-thru
- Median Household Income: Market’s median HH income (10% above or lower)
- Trade Area Drivers: Shopping centers, places of employment and leisure destinations all in close proximity to the site
Real estate is a key component to the potential success of a Checkers & Rally’s® location. In an aggressive growth mode, the importance of site submittals from brokers and deveopers nationwide is magnified. We recognize this and encourage you to submit potential Checkers & Rally’s sites for our consideration. Before you do, however, please be sure to check our site criteria.
Please complete the form below and your submittal will be forwarded to the appropriate Checkers & Rally’s real estate professional. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible on the location you are submitting. Thank you for contacting Checkers & Rally’s and we look forward to receiving your site submittals.