APPLICATION & QUALIFICATION
- Complete online franchisee candidate application
- Receive confirmation that you meet the basic requirements for becoming a Checkers and Rally's hamburger franchisee
- Receive and review Checkers Franchisee Information Package, including the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)
- Submit all information requested in the Franchise Information Package including proof of assets
- Sign and submit the FDD receipt
- Interview with our Franchise Operations Team to review and discuss your business plan
FRANCHISE CANDIDATE DAY
- Attend Franchise Candidate Day held at Checkers Drive-In Restaurants corporate headquarters in Tampa, Florida
- Meet with Checkers Executive Team and key department heads
SITE SELECTION & DOCUMENT EXECUTION
- Work with Checkers Real Estate Director to identify trade areas for your development agreement
- Sign a Development Agreement (DA) and receive approval on site selection
DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE SITE APPROVAL
- Submit proposed site packages to the Development Committee for review and approval
- Work with Checkers construction team to determine a construction timeline and connect with outside vendors for the construction process.
- Begin construction
- Attend a four week franchisee training program at one of the Checkers' Training Centers in the state of Florida (NOTE: Approved Franchise Operators also attend an additional week of training at the RSC in Tampa, Florida).
- Operations Excellence Support (OES) provide on premise support for the opening of your restaurant
- Work with Checkers Development Team to promote your Grand Opening through local public relations.